Meet Maria Savvy Side Hustle Savvy Store Free Resources Savvy Podcast Blog The Savvy Weekly Login

If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get


Since each of us is responsible for our own happiness, it is only appropriate that we act accordingly, and that means asking for what we want.

No one owes you anything, so the ask can't come from a...

Continue Reading...

No one Lines up for a Boring Roller Coaster


Life is like a roller coaster, full of ups and downs, and we are currently on a downward slope. We haven’t hit the bottom quite yet, but it’s definitely coming up. On the bright side,...

Continue Reading...

Be the TOP 10% not the other 90%


With social media and easy access to information at your fingertips, it is easy to fall into a comparison trap, where you tear yourself apart because others seem to have it better than you. 


...

Continue Reading...
Close

SIGN UP FOR THE SAVVY NEWSLETTER

Join the community of over 200,000 Savvy Side Hustlers who follow us for side hustle and business ideas, tools & tips. Join today!